T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering how many of you use Instagram or Facebook for advertising and if any of you have success getting sales from it? Please note this question is applied to people who provide screen printing services, not to those who sell retail. I was also curious what other platforms might work better, LinkedIn etc? Thank you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Word of mouth has been my biggest asset. I have a specific niche which is good and bad. But I've had a lot of success messaging businesses on Instagram with a personal message and asking if they need shirts printed (not exact wording) and have had many who reach out to me as well. Good luck. The adds sometimes don't work very well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It depends entirely on what you want to use it for. Instagram is an image based platform so if you have beautiful images then using Instagram over Facebook makes sense. Btw, I am writing an argumentative essay on this topic FB vs IG (use help of https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/argumentative-essаys/ ). Other than that, it's not really a vast amount different, it's a social media sharing platform so it works however you want it to work but based on having to post a visual each time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts