T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at getting a swing-away machine. Has anyone here had experience with Insta Graph equipment? They appear to be a quality unit but, I know looks can be deceiving.

All help appreciated.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had an Insta Swinger several years ago and it was a work horse. They are HEAVY though. Not something you want to move around.
God Bless You
Don

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have an insta swinger and yes its a little heavy but its moveable. Love the machine works great.

Thanks Bob

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I am not extremely familiar with the Insta machines, but have had a chance to operate one at a show. From first glance it looks like a quality machine. My only dislikes are the single handle design, makes it tougher to lock down than a shovel handle design. And I believe that a pin needed to be inserted after locking the press down to hold it into place (can someone verify this?). It might have been on just the model I was using, but it would be worth asking the supplier you plan to purchase from.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Josh, I have the 228 model and it locks automatically when the handle is pushed down and the timer also starts once the handle reaches the down position. As for the one handle VS the shovel I did'nt find it to be any trouble.
Hope this helps.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts