T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our business does lots of online stores and smaller run custom products for team, clubs and companies. We currently have 30 stores and are making the move to grow to over 100 stores. What platform do you think would be best? We are currently working with DecoNetwork but find it very clunky and difficult to use and get reports and data that we need. Please post your positive success stories with any platform, yes we know there are issues with anything but has one service really helped grow and streamline your bussiness?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have InkSoft, and never used Deco Network. Which do you have?

With Inksofts price increase, I am now looking to switch.

Would love to hear from people who have different ideas. The 299.00 a month is just too much. I maybe do two stores a month, just can't justify it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have InkSoft, and never used Deco Network. Which do you have?

With Inksofts price increase, I am now looking to switch.

Would love to hear from people who have different ideas. The 299.00 a month is just too much. I maybe do two stores a month, just can't justify it.
We are using DecoNetwork and its difficult so for just a few stores a month I wouldn't recommend it. Maybe Stahls product that is$500 per year. haven't used it but price is right. Also, Deco or no-one I have found have better online artwork editor, so far that is what stands out for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts