T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, weather not to bad here on the east coast.

After reading this information found on Coastal Business website regarding inkjet Information:

The Next Generation of Heat Transfer Papers
A revolutionary heat transfer process now eliminates the most annoying aspect of heat transfers: the dreaded polymer window. It is probably the one thing apparel decorators and customers would like to change about this apparel decorating option. The latest transfer papers combine the benefits of screen printing and prevent unnecessary polymers from being transferred with the desired image.

This offers several benefits. First, it enhances aesthetic quality of the finished product. Second, it allows decorators to apply heat transfers to 100 percent synthetic materials such as athletic apparel. Previously, they could be done only on cotton or cotton blends. Without the polymer window left by other heat transfer papers, the imaged area does not stick to skin. Athletic apparel is comfortable and breathable.

By using the latest heat transfer paper, apparel decorators can also greatly reduce the costs and labor associated with imaging. Not only is there no need to trim around images, but also the paper requires only a few easy steps to use. The digital print quality is remarkable. And the imprinted products have excellent wash and wear durability with great "hand," softness and feel.

Conclusion

From your fingertips to the printer, dazzling images have moved from techno-dreams to reality. Premium heat transfer paper satisfies the goals of both end users and apparel decorators. It creates products that look good and wear well for the end customer, and is also versatile and cost-effective for apparel decorators to use. With today's heat transfer paper, you can produce images on a wide range of surfaces. Use premium digital heat transfer paper to help stretch your apparel decorating business. You will be glad you did.
I really want to start using this type of inkjet transfers, I think the quality and look is an important part of the products I want to offer to my consumers.

Where can I get these products? What companies make these products? Are there sample packs to try multiple companies at once, so I can see which I prefer to use?

Preferred Qualities:
** I'm looking for a transfer that has a matte finish or matte/gloss option.
** Is able to have a not white outline or does not have to be trimmed to get no white outlines.

Also has anyone tried the Glo-Jo tranfers?
What did you think?

Any and all help is appreciated!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, weather not to bad here on the east coast.

After reading this information found on Coastal Business website regarding inkjet Information:

I really want to start using this type of inkjet transfers, I think the quality and look is an important part of the products I want to offer to my consumers.

Where can I get these products? What companies make these products? Are there sample packs to try multiple companies at once, so I can see which I prefer to use?

Preferred Qualities:
** I'm looking for a transfer that has a matte finish or matte/gloss option.
** Is able to have a not white outline or does not have to be trimmed to get no white outlines.

Also has anyone tried the Glo-Jo tranfers?
What did you think?

Any and all help is appreciated!

As I am working with Coastal busines who distributes my product I will have to call them . I wonder if this is the wow paper. I have to call them on Monday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts