T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently ordered and tested some samplers transfer paper packs from New Milford Photo and Alpha Supply. These are the results from our wash tests. The shirts were washed 21 times in cold water, usually machine dried (we air dried them a few times).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We use an Epson R-1800 with remanufactured cartridges that we get from The Printer Ink Warehouse. We followed the instructions provided with each paper regarding time and temp.

As to pressure . . . We have an iDek, which offers no clear means of measuring pressure. I would call it a "light medium," but I don't know if that's of any help to you or not.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Did you use the instructions that came with the Alpha Gold? They have recently changed their recommendations for temp and time. I've noticed improvements since I used the new settings (I believe it's 390 for 30 seconds, but I'm not sure. Check the Website).

Paintergirl

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
We recently ordered and tested some samplers transfer paper packs from New Milford Photo and Alpha Supply. These are the results from our wash tests. The shirts were washed 21 times in cold water, usually machine dried (we air dried them a few times).

have you tested Everlast for darks. I think the blue line is Blue grid. Even though I sell it I recommend it for things like tote bags. The shirt I am wearing in the picture is one year old and made with Everlast for darks. Holding color and no cracks. It has been washed at least 20 times. Lou

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.