T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I want to change my transferpaper, now i have normal transfer paper for dark and white shirts ( inktjet ), but that quality is not really good, i do also not have a cutter...

Now i want " A & B foil " transferpaper and for white text on shirts, Flex Soft No-Cut paper....
Do i need for those paper a laserprinter? which what kind of ink ?

is this a good printer " Laser printer brother DCP-L2530DW " for those transfer paper?

Thanks allready
greetingsss
Alisha

·
Registered
450 Posts
The Forever Flexsoft web site does not show a 'no weed' product that is not specificly for LASER.
The choice you need to make now if whether you need a COLOR LASER printer with white toner.
Take care that some LASER Printers with 'w' in the name indicate wide body.

I am sure the Brother is a good printer but my experience lies with the OKI.Following is the link to the Brother Laser printer.
Brother website

The brother website shows this model to be mono-chromatic and costs less than $200.
I doubt if black toner on a black shirt will work the way you want. That means you must consider white toner (Ghost) to swap with the black cartridge. Things can go downhill fast when you start cobbling stuff together.

But for 200 bucks, I wouild give it a shot. if proof of concept passed I just might buy another brother equipped with white toner.

The brother website does not show silicone as a supply for this printer. I believe that means you are 'good to go' with the flex soft no weed paper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.