T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to show everyone our new Ink to the People promotional video. Our site is being Beta tested right now, but I thought it would be fun to share the promotional video we designed.

I'd love to get your feedback and hear what you think.

Check it out:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCAtTsuKBGs&context=C49adb17ADvjVQa1PpcFPALIoBtUHMm4poYPr4zqvrqxOSt8JvcKw=[/media]

Thanks!!

-M

· Registered
450 Posts
The promo video is very well done Marshall ... great graphics with an equally creative script ... and it definitely communicates a very compelling business idea.

More importantly I think it effectively leads your audience to "wanting to know more" about the opportunity that you're offering.

Ink to the People ... I think you may have a winner on your hands here.

When do you expect to go live?

· Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John:

Thanks! I appreciate your time and response. Good thoughts.

We hope to go live very soon. We moved the site from our development server to the real one yesterday, and we're testing with target groups now. We're still in Beta, and working out the debugging phase. It's a very complicated website, with many moving parts. Keeping things simple is really hard to do, and we've had many interesting conversations during the process.

My guess is that it will be fully locked and loaded in probably a few weeks.

I'll keep everyone posted.

I'd love to hear more comments! Don't be shy...

Thanks,

-M

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.