T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a screen printers ink book out there with samples and examples of printing techniques that one can look through for ideas on special printing techniques?

I was recently at a tradeshow and seen a printer who had one but it was filled with samples of shirts from screen printers who used their inks. I wish there was a book of at LEAST pictures of these special prinitng techniques with detailed info about the techniques to draw design ideas from! And/or instructions for printers to be able to replicate them.

You would think an ink company would make something like this to help push their products?

Anyone know?? Maybe a book exists somewhere?

If not, the screen printer who puts one out would make a fortune! About 20 people while I was standing by their booth was asking to buy it. They didn't want to sell it though. Haha!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a screen printer... so I don't have enough pull to get that sort of stuff. You wanna sell me yours? :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'll check that out. Rutland.com? Where can I buy that issue you mentioned?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts