T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting to print a black tee with A hot pink ink. Will I need to put a white underbase to make it look good or will maybe a floresant pink ink look good??

What would be a good ink to get??

Thanks in advanve for you inpuut

Dad

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can use a floresant pink or just a hot pink, I do not use a under white, I just hit it twice or spot dry and hit again,I use wilfex ink, are some times I will just make my on pink, by mixing red and white to make pink. LaTonya

·
Registered
935 Posts
I do waterbased and Spectrachem out of New Jersey sent me a sample of their neon pink ink. It's a goofy viscosity, but the color is real nice, really bright neon pink. Anyway, the other day I tried doing it straight on a black shirt and it barely showed, so I know I'd need an underbase.
I think it really depends on the pink ink that you're using. Are you doing plastisol or waterbased inks?
If you want to get really fancy, try doing pink-pigmented discharge!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I did Flourescent Pink plastisol ink on 100% black cotton tees and they came out beautifully. I used 80% Union Neon Aurora Pink Ultrasoft and 20% Union Neon Aurora Pink Maxopake, printed once, flashed, printed again, cured.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I am going to use plastisol ink. I will try the print flash print and hope it turns out good. I did some with the neon pink thermoflex and they were beautiful but I have to many to do for the thermoflex.

Thanks Dad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts