T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am newly located in Vancouver Canada and would like to know the best inexpensive companies that are in Canada or Ship to Canada. I want to find the best bang for my buck for both ink heat transfer companies and bulk apparel companies.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
ss activewear is the best in canada for wholesale garments (you do need an account, with proper business license)
if you want to fly under the radar then try blankapparel.ca

for inkjet paper i use bdfgraphics for jpss (or transferpapercanada.com is decent too)

·
Administrator
15,478 Posts
Do they do custom prints. for example, I send them my design they put it on paper and ship it to me for me to heat transfer myself?
If you are looking screen printed transfers, or dye sublimation transfers, see Wormil's list of all known providers which includes Canada. If you are looking for ink jet printer transfers on JPSS, I don't know of any companies doing it but it wouldn't be hard to find someone locally.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
if you do the plastisol or inkjet or htv make sure you have a decent heat press
i don't know anyone selling custom inkjet transfers, but all it takes is an epson desktop printer

for plastisol i would highly recommend versatrans
they are out of the states but ship to canada (their website automatically gives you prices in $cdn)

hopefully you are not trying to do full color one-off designs (one transfer of 'x', one transfer of 'y', etc.)
if you have a say a logo and you need many,
then it becomes economically feasible to get someone to make the transfers for you
assuming you want to sell commercially and it is not just for friends and family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.