T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i v'changed my print head , got resolute ink since arround one year with basic ciss.

i use acrorip because i bought the printer with this program ( usb dongle lost)

When i print with 2880x1440dpi the result is nice but arround 12 min for a tshirt

If i use lower qulity the ink fade ...

I tried with cartridge only it's the same problem

Should it be the ink or the program ???

I would tri to clean the print head with cleaner solution put original espon cartridge to test it . and reclean the print head to put dupond ink. may it have a problem?

thank you

· Registered
1,397 Posts
hi, i v'changed my print head , got resolute ink since arround one year with basic ciss.

i use acrorip because i bought the printer with this program ( usb dongle lost)

When i print with 2880x1440dpi the result is nice but arround 12 min for a tshirt

If i use lower qulity the ink fade ...

I tried with cartridge only it's the same problem

Should it be the ink or the program ???

I would tri to clean the print head with cleaner solution put original espon cartridge to test it . and reclean the print head to put dupond ink. may it have a problem?

thank you
It's probably an issue with the ciss. Do you have breather holes on the bottles? How long have you been using the ciss? The ink lines are probably to thin as well. The ink cartridges could be bad on it. This ink system isn't recommended either especially if your using white ink.

With that resolution of print mode it will take that long to print. The original software, fast rip, didn't even offer that high of a resolution of print mode.

I'm gonna say it's your ink system.

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AND!

to know if it's my ink ( i don't want to buy more ink at time i've got a lot of resolute ink)

Can i clean the print head, make some test with original epson cartridge, clean the printhead a new time a use dtg ink after, or may it cause some problem?

· Registered
1,397 Posts
AND!

to know if it's my ink ( i don't want to buy more ink at time i've got a lot of resolute ink)

Can i clean the print head, make some test with original epson cartridge, clean the printhead a new time a use dtg ink after, or may it cause some problem?
The ink carts are fine. Those lines are thin but if your not using white then it shouldn't be a problem. Have you tried printing a nozzle check? You want to print a nozzle check 3 times in a row and see if it is consistent. Also do you have the breather holes open?

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried the breather holes open and with filer cap.

With acrorip i can use the light color as normal color so

BBMMCCY

I realy thinks it's caused by the ink, perhaps bad exposure or the bottle was a few opened, i don't know cause i bought the ink with the printer to the seller...

· Registered
1,397 Posts
i tried the breather holes open and with filer cap.

With acrorip i can use the light color as normal color so

BBMMCCY

I realy thinks it's caused by the ink, perhaps bad exposure or the bottle was a few opened, i don't know cause i bought the ink with the printer to the seller...
If the ink is used then it could be that it's past it's shelf life. Since you put a new head I would stop running ink through it before the head gets clogged. If you have cleaning cartridges your gonna want to flush the head and leave the cleaning carts plugged in till you get some fresh ink.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.