T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[media]http://i.imgur.com/3WbWZNI.jpg[/media]

Im not sure if i should wash the shirt first but im guessing it a problem with either too thick ink on shirt or curing. i use a heat gun for a while some part are very well like thin words but these huge circles like cracking.
I have no way to tell temp. Idk what to do.

Thans in advance guys! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a local screen print shop that would let you run your shirts through the dryer for a small fee?
I have no idea. and at this point ive spent so much money so i dont want to do that. my first batch where really expensive and im bearly making any profit but from these i will make triple so i dont plan on wasting anymore money.

i found a temp gun on amazon for 20 is that a viable solution i keep reading 320 degrees is normal

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually try to stick between 320 and 340. I've never tried curing with a heat gun. I'd post a thread asking for advice from people who have. Or try searching the forum. Maybe there's a trick to it. The thing is if there's any part of the print that you didn't get to 320 then that part it is going to wash out.
Thannk you will do! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.