T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
Im noticing on most of my prints that Im getting blots of ink coming out on my pages, usually around the edges of photos and photo-type artwork. I just got my printer running again after cleaning the heads and installing new refillable cartridges. I was getting blotting here and there while I was working through head cleanings and color corrections, but it seems to be more common now that everything else is working okay (go figure).

I read somewhere that users who had filled up their CIS systems too high caused this. Could this be an issue with filling tie refillable cartridges too high? I also read something about cleaning the sponge on the left side of the printer. The sponge looks pretty saturated, but what is the proper method for cleaning it?

Oh, and on a side note, is it okay to clean hair and debris out of my printer with canned air, or is it too sensitive in there for forced air to clean it out?

Thanks all! You're all always a great help!
Drew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.