T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stumbled upon this website and really like their t-shirt designer. They offer full templates, very similar to Smart Designer. That is, they have a lot of templates by category that can be customized. But it is the method in which the customization is done that I think is very powerful.

http://www.logosoftwear.com/

Most of the t-shirt designer engines have you upload an image and then you work and place the type. This site just gives you a place to type in your new words and customize---very, very simple for the end user. It's very much like Transfer Express.

Does anyone know if they are using their own customized softwear or if there is an online designer that does this the way they do.

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unless I'm missing something, Melco's designer is pretty much like most of the others. It requires the customer to combine elements. I am looking for something much simpler for the customer to use, that is, a template. They see an existing design and they change type, color etc. They change more than create.

Logosoftwear does a great job in covering just about all categories of business, academic, sports, etc.

I would love to have access to that.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Unless I'm missing something, Melco's designer is pretty much like most of the others. It requires the customer to combine elements. I am looking for something much simpler for the customer to use, that is, a template. They see an existing design and they change type, color etc. They change more than create.

Logosoftwear does a great job in covering just about all categories of business, academic, sports, etc.

I would love to have access to that.
I agree I did like the site. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I was misinformed its a lease $2000 per year or about 166 per month, still not bad. I think we can use templetts for name drop but still waiting for all the info.
John

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Does anyone know if they are using their own customized softwear or if there is an online designer that does this the way they do.
I don't know of any online design software that works in a similar method. You could probably have one custom built though.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know of any online design software that works in a similar method. You could probably have one custom built though.
Of course, but that would only represent a fraction of the total expense. The art work for the templates, covering an extensive selection of subjects, would be very pricey and time consuming.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Of course, but that would only represent a fraction of the total expense. The art work for the templates, covering an extensive selection of subjects, would be very pricey and time consuming.
Yes, you are correct, it would be very pricey.

If you just need the templates, there are some that you can buy that you can manipulate yourself on your computer, but none that I know of that are in an online designer that a customer can use.

Smart Designer for coreldraw has a lot of great templates for logos/teams/etc.
Software: Automate complicated design processes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone,I do have T-shirt factory Deluxe softwear.On the box was saying works with windows 8.I tried to install it but it is giving error.I called the manufacturer. They said my computer has to be 32 bit.On the product box does'nt say any thing about it.So they told me I can return it.It is okey with me but I need simple t-Shirt designe softwear.It can be easy to mirror image .Please any recomendation but not too expensive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts