T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been doing a lot of research on presses and the one i like real well is a power pro 16x20 from boo-z but while looking i found a 16x20 from stahl called a mighty press these both look the same ..could they be the same machine just with a different name ....the reason i like the power press from boo-z is it is close to the house and i can pick it up and save shipping....thanks ...the doc

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
the doc said:
it is close to the house and i can pick it up and save shipping....thanks ...the doc
Imprintables Warehouse do free shipping for forum members, and Costal do free shipping. No doubt other places do as well.

Local pickup still has its advantages (like if you have a problem and need to return it, getting it slightly quicker, etc.), but just thought I'd let you know that if it's more of a financial factor then there are other options.

As for whether or not they could be the same press... I have no idea whether they are, but re-badged presses are sold so it is theoretically possible (in which case it would be a re-badged Stahl, not vice versa).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the good info .....i sure appreciate it...i thought they looked too much alike not to be the same machine.....i will check out the free shipping options too ...thanks again....the doc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts