T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Im looking for a new infant and toddler t-shirt manufacturer other than who I use now. Currently we order blank white tees and dye them ourselves. We go through Broder Brothers and buy the Rabbit Skins brand. We have a small range of colors and would like to just start with the color as opposed to doing the dying process. Rabbit Skins are a great brand but they just dont offer the variety of colors we need. Most of the major brands that have these sizes only have a limited amount of colors.

Anyone know of a company at about the same level of obscurity like Rabbit Skins that offers a decent color selection and good solid manufacturing?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Gildan isn't really obscure, but it's a good brand - really the most recommended for transfer businesses. They've got 12 colors for toddler size shirts... I think you can get them at Broder, though they might be a little cheaper at S & S Activewear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,

First off this forum is great. Kudos. I like that its active.

Thanks for the suggestions but mainly all of the manufacturers that Broder Bros., S&S, and that level of wholesalers (the ones that come up on a simple web search) dont have a good selection of colors. Its not that they dont carry them its just that Jerseez, Hanes, Gildan, etc dont manufacture the same rainbow that they offer for adult styles. I love American Apparels philosophy and we use them for our one pieces but the material is thin and the collars are Euro style small.

Its a tough one. I did find one company in the OC thats called Cygnus that carries a rad selection of colors but unfortunately they dont go down to 0-6 / 6-12.

Maybe its just not possible. I just want to get out of the routine of dying the shirts.

Still... any suggestions are much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
No, you definitely won't find the exact same selection in kids/infant sizes that you will see in Adult sizes.

I'm pretty sure the reason for this is just economics. They sell more of the adult sizes and the market is bigger (no pun intended :) ), so they offer more of a selection.

Are there particular colors you're looking for? If you buy a large enough quantity, I'm sure you can get them dyed by the manufacturer.

Another source you might want to try is Jerico Sportswear: http://www.jericosport.com/index2.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts