T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
249 Posts
Got my order of these yesterday. I was kind of dissappointed as they are not anywhere near being close to silicon. But for $50 after shipping for a 1000 I can't complain.

Even though they are quilon coated they are more like the uncoated heat press paper I got from Equipment Zone. They are however about 3x as thick so they actually work a little better.

Still looking for a cheaper alternative for the silicone coated sheet than 250 for $54 if anyone has some links.

· Registered
249 Posts
So I thought I would come back and update this. I ordered the PanPal 16" x 24" Quilon-Treated Parchment Paper Pan Liners Sheets - 50 / Pack These are not Silicone Treated. They are however thicker than the untreated parchment paper that I got from EZ but it does the same thing and sticks to the pretreated shirt. They do work better as they are thicker and seem to be better on the ringspun shirts than than normal cotton.

I did find the silicone treated sheets that I was looking for at ULINE. They were kind enough to send me a sample so I could compare them to the ones I had from EZ. They were a match.

Silicone Parchment Paper Sheets - 16 x 24" S-19146 - Uline

At $82 + $20 for shipping for 1000 sheets thats $0.10 a sheet. That's a huge savings from what I was going to pay.

Also I have found that the Silicon sheets do not leave a sheen on the shirt and do not stick to the shirt during pretreat drying. Harry at EZ brought this up in another post so he gets credit for that. The teflon cover on the heat press tends to leave a sheen along with the normal heat press mark.

So if your looking for these sheets ULINE seems to be the cheapest right now.

I do not work for ULINE just posting what I found to be a good deal. Sad that we even have to say that now days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.