T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
eastern stitch said:
hello I am new to the tee shirt forum.
does anyone have questions about relabeling??
Welcome to the forums!:D

If you really want to know the answer to that question, post it as a topic and you should have plenty of takers!;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Anyone know where I can find instructions (preferably with photo's) on how to go about relabeling t-shirts. I guess that means, instructions how how best to unstitch (cut) the existing labels from a shirt and safely and "nicely" assemble a new label of my own into the shirts?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I would love to help you out with that. I cant give out that info because I own a relabeling company in NH. But it really is pretty simple. A peice of advice though- buya seam ripper.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The cheapest way is to contact your local Uni with a seamstress or fashion course.....lots of gifted individuals who will work for money well below what a screenprinter would charge.

·
Registered
227 Posts
eastern stitch said:
hello I am new to the tee shirt forum.
does anyone have questions about relabeling??

eastern stitch said:
Well I would love to help you out with that. I cant give out that info because I own a relabeling company in NH.

Does anyone have any questions? Sorry I cant answer them.... I Love it!!!!

Besides the wealth of information the humor is worth checking in each day!!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
eastern stitch said:
Well I would love to help you out with that. I cant give out that info because I own a relabeling company in NH.

Nearly everyone here is in the industry.....yet we exchange information (mainly because there's always a time when you need information from others)

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Squirts said:
Does anyone have any questions? Sorry I cant answer them.... I Love it!!!!

Besides the wealth of information the humor is worth checking in each day!!
I was thinking the same thing!

What's up with that?

eastern stitch, what kind of questions about relabeling are you permitted to answer?:confused:
(I hope the fact that you own a relabling company doesn't prevent you from answering this particular question?)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts