T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm still deciding if zazzle is the right clothing fulfilment shop to use. I have an existing website site and I want to add a zazzle store to my site because I like the product offerings and the user friendly software of zazzle.

Can I incorporate a zazzle store on my site under my own domain? Can my web users stay within the boundaries of my site or will the be directed to my zazzle store under zazzle.com control. My website is very visible but I don't want the web traffic leaving my site. But, I do want to sell custom products with the help of a full service fulfillment shop so I don't have to get my hands involved with the daily details. Is there a way for me to make this work?

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I don't think Zazzle offers a way for you to keep the customers on your site. They have to process the payments securely on their end, so the customer will need to be transferred to them at some point.

They do have an API available that allows for some customization on your website (if you can do the programming to integrate it with your website)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I take the customer's order on my site, do everything related to payment, etc. and then just:

* Send a product graphic to ZZ for POD?
* Have ZZ ship to the customer (with no label, or my label)?

I am looking for a "silent" fulfillment company, and would love to use ZZ.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is no way to use zazzle and integrate the products to your store in the way you want it. I will describe for how it works.

1st way: Use the zazzle store builder tool. Its a simple php script which will show a grid of your products. It will show a product thumbnail, title, description and price. As soon as somebody clicks on the thumbnail they will end up at the product page on zazzle. No way to get back to your site except for the back button in the browser.

2nd way: Use the provided html code, that can be found on every product page. Integrate it into your website. Same as way 1. Click on thumbnail will forward you to zazzle.

There are other tools but all work the same way. There is no way to let your visitors order on your site.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,
I'm still deciding if zazzle is the right clothing fulfilment shop to use. I have an existing website site and I want to add a zazzle store to my site because I like the product offerings and the user friendly software of zazzle.

Can I incorporate a zazzle store on my site under my own domain? Can my web users stay within the boundaries of my site or will the be directed to my zazzle store under zazzle.com control. My website is very visible but I don't want the web traffic leaving my site. But, I do want to sell custom products with the help of a full service fulfillment shop so I don't have to get my hands involved with the daily details. Is there a way for me to make this work?
The answer to your question is – no. It cannot be done through Zazzle the way you describe. However, considering numerous benefits of Zazzle and multiple tools available for integration, you might want to consider trying them anyways.
Also, please keep in mind that they have excellent referral program, where you can promote and sell other Zazzle artists’ products through your external website, earning 15% referral fees on each sale.

·
Registered
41 Posts
There is no way to use zazzle and integrate the products to your store in the way you want it. I will describe for how it works.

1st way: Use the zazzle store builder tool. Its a simple php script which will show a grid of your products. It will show a product thumbnail, title, description and price. As soon as somebody clicks on the thumbnail they will end up at the product page on zazzle. No way to get back to your site except for the back button in the browser.

2nd way: Use the provided html code, that can be found on every product page. Integrate it into your website. Same as way 1. Click on thumbnail will forward you to zazzle.

There are other tools but all work the same way. There is no way to let your visitors order on your site.
I read a very brief extract about the Zazzle API today...isn't this a 3rd option? I'm not actually sure what it does, but surely it can be utilized to bring Zazzle products into your own website?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I read a very brief extract about the Zazzle API today...isn't this a 3rd option? I'm not actually sure what it does, but surely it can be utilized to bring Zazzle products into your own website?
Yes if you have programming knowledge I am sure you can use the API as a 3rd option. It still will not offer the things the threadstarter wants to do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes if you have programming knowledge I am sure you can use the API as a 3rd option. It still will not offer the things the threadstarter wants to do.
Ok, fair enough. What is the Zazzle API capable of doing though....I haven't actually seen an examples of it in action!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes you can. However, you would very much be involved with the entire process. You can list any item to sell on your site. When a customer makes an order on your site they can checkout with you, however, zazzle would not be aware of the order. You would physically have to monitor your orders and place them yourself direct with zazzle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.