T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My machine will come on when I flip the switch but the 2 lights in the machine above the power switch stay red and won’t turn green. Because it won’t turn green the motor and display screen are not engaging together. The display just stays on the *********** up screen. Does anybody have any idea what the 2 lights are? I can’t find a manual or diagram of my machine to find what those signal. Maybe a fuse??? Maybe it blew?? I just bought this machine and it didn’t come with anything. Can anybody help??? It’s a single head, 12 needle, commercial machine

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Yeah, you have a short somewhere. Check the cord, all connections, all boards and that wire you moved. Look for scorch marks. Replace any worn cords or wires. Inspect your power cord carefully. Any kinks could be hiding a broken wire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, you have a short somewhere. Check the cord, all connections, all boards and that wire you moved. Look for scorch marks. Replace any worn cords or wires. Inspect your power cord carefully. Any kinks could be hiding a broken wire.
I’ve checked it all. No sign of short, kink, or wearing on wires. Any ideas?

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Well, blowing a fuse indicates it is a short somewhere. Are you able to replace the fuse and not move anything and have it work?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, blowing a fuse indicates it is a short somewhere. Are you able to replace the fuse and not move anything and have it work?
No. Replaced the fuse and it didn’t blow this time. Lights are staying red and the screen won’t show anything but a white screen

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
Try reinstalling the software

1 - 8 of 8 Posts