T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
sitting in philly waiting for training. going to old city today. after training off to Washington DC then maybe New York,
here for 8 days on the east coast. :)
We were there last week. Neofather was in the house :).
Great stories and cheer talk.
Take notes, take notes! Cheesesteak lunch was great. All people there were family. If you're taking taxi, call for one about 45 minutes before you plan to leave.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
sitting in philly waiting for training. going to old city today. after training off to Washington DC then maybe New York,
here for 8 days on the east coast. :)
Welcome to NeoFamily.:)
I am sorry I missed you this time. But in trust one day we will. I had to take business trip in Aeoon Austria. Board Meeting.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

· Registered
60 Posts
Our printer shipped today! THANKS LEO! It was cool seeing it sit in the warehouse. Jason has my head swimming with information! JASON IS A GREAT TRAINER! He even made my daughter comfortable enough to ask a question and she was right up front on maintenance training, since it's going to be her job. Cheese steak was excellent! Can't wait for tomorrow! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.