T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very impressed went on a service call to repair a Anajet mp10i, Did major cleaning was able to revive the print head no problems, why am I impressed well the machine sat for over a year. did massive clean up great machine. Also very impressed on the build it self, well put together doesn't look like a chopped up Epson. Looks like they took there time and done it right. Any questions just ask.

· Registered
630 Posts
Very impressed went on a service call to repair a Anajet mp10i, Did major cleaning was able to revive the print head no problems, why am I impressed well the machine sat for over a year. did massive clean up great machine. Also very impressed on the build it self, well put together doesn't look like a chopped up Epson. Looks like they took there time and done it right. Any questions just ask.
That is so cool .... but the 10i has only been in the market for -/+ a year?

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The printer is not mine. But i am signing a maintenance service contract with the owner of machine. To do a heavy cleaning on a monthly basis. These machines are not toys like the converted epson printers. Will have some pictures on our next service call. Would highly recommend these mpower machines. I am in no way affiliated with anajet or have any ties with them, just stating the quality of the machine, I service a lot of inkjet printers.

· Registered
2,739 Posts
I think that resolution is great but it really only needs to be so high on t shirts. I would have something print fast and good quality but doesn't have to be superior. I am really impressed with this printer and I wasn't an Anajet fan before. There are some problems that still need to be addressed, not with the machine

· Registered
2,739 Posts
This was some of the few concerns I had, I have seen a lot of mp10 and mp5 owners pretreating and curing in the same room, these were things that should never see and someone should tell these people that. On site is expensive especially if you have someone who does dumb things. It isn't always the machines fault. I've seen guys put a screwdriver in the power supply while plugged in

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This was some of the few concerns I had, I have seen a lot of mp10 and mp5 owners pretreating and curing in the same room, these were things that should never see and someone should tell these people that. On site is expensive especially if you have someone who does dumb things. It isn't always the machines fault. I've seen guys put a screwdriver in the power supply while plugged in
True. Never seen someone put a screwdriver in a live power supply. Lol

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You also have people that don't maintain their machines wither. I think a lot comes down to proper training[/

Most of the owners are not foyers they just want to print and go. We have one such customer and was able to get the unit printing again. He now pays a service fee for heavy monthly cleanings.

· Registered
2,739 Posts
Yeah exactly!!! They think and can't comprehend that it's a machine!! Some people think that it's a toy because it prints out a t shirt that is one of the cheapest things you can buy. What about the million dollar machines that make lollypops, they still need to be maintained well and they have mechanics on site to fix!! Still boggles my mind!

· Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah exactly!!! They think and can't comprehend that it's a machine!! Some people think that it's a toy because it prints out a t shirt that is one of the cheapest things you can buy. What about the million dollar machines that make lollypops, they still need to be maintained well and they have mechanics on site to fix!! Still boggles my mind!
Yea me to. I been fixing epson machine 4800 and 4880 and any dtg based epson customer called told him never done one befor but a printer is a printer. When I left it was working and still running well so now he pays me to maintain once a month. Love the light show inside the mpower machine.

· Registered
2,739 Posts
Yea me to. I been fixing epson machine 4800 and 4880 and any dtg based epson customer called told him never done one befor but a printer is a printer. When I left it was working and still running well so now he pays me to maintain once a month. Love the light show inside the mpower machine.
Wow yeah it comes down to maintenance sometimes! Seems like you know a lot my friend. PM me your info, maybe I can pass some business onto you if someone in your area needs repair

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.