T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction please.
Please let me know if I've navigated to the wrong section of the forum.

I am wanting to have some custom t-shirts made in Pima cotton/polyester blend.
I want my charity logo printed on the t-shirts along with other things (see photo).

I have spoken to a number of manufacturers in China and Pakistan, but I'm not very confident in making a transaction, as a number of sellers are talking via Whatsapp and not the wholesale site.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations of rated sellers seller please, that you have made some successful business with?

I would really appreciate some advice as this is my first time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You cant sub print on black shirts. The material would have to be sub printed (including the black) onto white polyester then cut out and sewn together.

To get your designs on black shirts taken from stock then the company would need to use other methods, such as screen printing or DTG.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello guys

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction please.
Please let me know if I've navigated to the wrong section of the forum.

I am wanting to have some custom t-shirts made in Pima cotton/polyester blend.
I want my charity logo printed on the t-shirts along with other things (see photo).

I have spoken to a number of manufacturers in China and Pakistan, but I'm not very confident in making a transaction, as a number of sellers are talking via Whatsapp and not the wholesale site.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations of rated sellers seller please, that you have made some successful business with?

I would really appreciate some advice as this is my first time.
I am a manufacturer in an Asian country. My advice to you is to not bother with importing unless your order exceeds a minimum of 500 shirts in varied sizes and colour.

I personally wouldn’t for any less coz it gets expensive to ship to US/UK in small numbers. Even 500 is a rookie number tbh.

And yes we all use WhatsApp to communicate coz it takes too much time with trade site chat/mails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts