T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to this forum, but have ran a T-shirt business for the last two or so years, keeping my day job. I have finally begun to turn a quite steady profit, learning little tricks and techniques along the way.

I basically only did screen printing and the likes (with a little wholesale thrown in there) for the time I have run the business. I am looking to head into another aspect now.

This is making my own (or using previously manufactured) screen printed shirts and giving them a vintage/faded look.

If anybody has ANY knowledge at all in this field, please help me out. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very new to this site and looking to start up a T-shirt business. Any information would be great and appreciated. Not sure if people send me a private message or reply to this. Private message would be best and then we can go from there. Thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
his is making my own (or using previously manufactured) screen printed shirts and giving them a vintage/faded look.
I've heard this can be done by enzyme-washing the t-shirts, but I don't know where you'd go to get this done.

Very new to this site and looking to start up a T-shirt business. Any information would be great and appreciated. Not sure if people send me a private message or reply to this.
That's what this whole forum is about. People starting t-shirt businesses. You can find lots of information about the process by reading through the topics on this forum or searching for specific information you're looking for.

If you still have questions after reading and searching, feel free to ask your specific question and someone will respond in the forum with help. You would then return to the forum to read their response.

:welcome:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm new to the industry as well. I need to know some few basics bussiness prodecure to start a company. For instance how do I get a federal ID# to purchase appereal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts