T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if on the Rabbit plotters - if I want to cut out just plain text ONLY- no graphics, on normal Ariel font, would I have to import this "image" or can I simply type in the text on the plotter's software, and eliminate the more complicated steps of transferring the image, and instead start cutting right away the text?

Hope I am clear on that - basically I want to cut out a text phrase as quick and as easiest as possible - as they will be one time run only, and not repeated - so I am trying to optimize that and have the least time/man power to make it (in terms of plotting it out)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm not real certain of which software you are using, but generally speaking if the software has any type of design element to it, then you can type out the text and just send it, without having to import it as an image.

I see the Rabbit website appears to offer either Flexi or Artcut, if you are using either one of these software packages then YES you can sent text straight to the Plotter through this software.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts