T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow t-shirt forumers!

Im looking for Imageclip or similar in europe. I want to get rid of the cuttingprocess when transfering colors. I hear Imageclip does this. Are there other brands that do the same thing? And, do I need some special ink. Im using a HP Photosmart 2575 at the moment. Hows the washability? I want to use this for t-shirts and hoodies for workwear so they need to withstand strong sunlight, sweat and rain and lots of washing. Where can I find this? Grateful for any help.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
For those who are looking for distributor for Neenah products in Europe. Neenah the manufacturer of Imageclip, JPSS and other heat transfer products that are widely used by forum members just announced a distributor that will handle throughout Europe.

Here is the announcement:-

"NEENAH LAHNSTEIN – ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER!

Neenah Paper Technical Products has announced a European distribution facility through the Neenah Paper Lahnstein, Germany location.
Our laser and inkjet heat transfer papers are now stocked in Europe and will be available for same day, or next day shipping using your credit card to anywhere in the European Union!
Visit www.neenah-transfer.deto order online and ship directly to your door throughout Europe. "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.