T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering...

There is a lot of size difference between small and xl. If I create an image do I use the same image for all shirts or do I need to shrink the image for the smaller ones?

Also, if I have an image in green on a blue shirt, and I have the smae image but in yellow on a red shirt, does that classify them as 2 seperate items or as one item with a colour option?

Thx for if help

Mike

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Mike a full front image that's 11.5 in. will fit as youth medium thru adult XL. The color question you use the same screen but charge them for an ink change.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok... But does everyone make one design size? If I was using a 7" circle on a lg mens and a med womens would that look ok?

As for the second question I meant that from a customer point of veiw. Meaning would u as a retailer show it as 2 seperate designs or 1 design with 2 colour options?

I understand the printing part :)

Thx for the reply

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
We would just make the one size, say it was 4 color to resize the circle we would have to use 4 more screens. Not cost effective.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
If I create an image do I use the same image for all shirts or do I need to shrink the image for the smaller ones?
Most of the time you use one image size for all shirts. Sometimes that wouldn't look good with the specific design, so you'll make more than one image size.

Also, if I have an image in green on a blue shirt, and I have the smae image but in yellow on a red shirt, does that classify them as 2 seperate items or as one item with a colour option?
Just two colourways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts