T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been asked to do some shirts for an elementary school. i will have youth and adult sizes. the image is a simple 1 color on the front. But my question is can i use the same screen for both the youth and adults? the youth will start at large and the adult will stop at xl. Is there a so called standard as far as to the image size? and if i cannot use the same screen what is a good overall size for youth shirts, and what is an overall good size for adults.

thanks for any help for i am a newbie.

· Registered
124 Posts
i have been asked to do some shirts for an elementary school. i will have youth and adult sizes. the image is a simple 1 color on the front. But my question is can i use the same screen for both the youth and adults? the youth will start at large and the adult will stop at xl. Is there a so called standard as far as to the image size? and if i cannot use the same screen what is a good overall size for youth shirts, and what is an overall good size for adults.

thanks for any help for i am a newbie.

Hey Suthern I believe standard image size is usually 8.5 X 11 and that should fit on the size runs that you are doing. I did a search and there is more info at this link as well, hope it helps: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/screen-printing/t107464.html

· Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.