T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am so glad that I found this forum. I have opened a T-shirt shop that is linked to my graphic design business call G Whiz Studio's Image Factory. I would love any feedback you have regarding the designs, layout... anything really. I have not gotten a ton of traffic and I want to work on that for 2006. I plan on hopefully bringing in more visitors and more sales.
Thanks so much!
Lisa G.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
cameo said:
According to my understanding, you can't post competitors shops at t- shirtcountdown. I could be wrong. Don't quote me on that;)
What do you mean you can't post competitor shops at t-shirtcountdown (and what does that have to do with this topic)?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
cameo said:
I didn't think you could post cafepress shops here "Competitors" like I said I could be wrong. From your post it appears that I am. Thanks for clarifying this issue with me.
You wrote:

you can't post competitors shops at t- shirtcountdown
"here" is not t-shirtcountdown :) This is t-shirtforums.com :)

I'm still not sure how cafepress shops are "competitors".

You cannot post links to any site that you own here at t-shirtforums.com EXCEPT for the Site Reviews / Design Reviews forum and the Member Introductions forum.

You can also add a link to your site your signature.

For the record, you are welcome to add your cafepress/printmojo/spreadshirt/self made/oscommerce or whatever shop to t-shirrtcountdown.com.

·
Registered
182 Posts
gwhizstudio said:
I am so glad that I found this forum. I have opened a T-shirt shop that is linked to my graphic design business call G Whiz Studio's Image Factory. I would love any feedback you have regarding the designs, layout... anything really. I have not gotten a ton of traffic and I want to work on that for 2006. I plan on hopefully bringing in more visitors and more sales.
Thanks so much!
Lisa G.
Lisa, I need your url

1 - 7 of 7 Posts