T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
One thing I have learned over the years is you cannot evaluate a tracing program with art that does not have much detail. In other words, no program is able to trace an object that is not there in the original, or can turn 2 pixels into a masterpiece. Many times people have unrealistic expectations of these programs and expect autotracing to be a "magic wand" that will instantly correct imperfections and add detail to ratty looking originals. In any program, the better the original, the better results you will have from the initial trace. Beyond that, you are left with your own re-draw skills and the tools in your program to "re-create" what is not there or to clean-up what you have.

Imagaro Z does have some pretty nice tools for that which you do not find in other programs making it a good accessory companion to whatever program you use. The Font tools have saved my butt on numerous occasions, and that alone has been worth the price of the program to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.