T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I enjoy experimenting with my garmets and trying out unique and new things. Out of curiousity, what would happened if I used white chromoblast ink and pressed it on a dark brown tee. Can I expect any results at all? If so what would it end up looking like?

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Out of curiousity, what would happened if I used white chromoblast ink and pressed it on a dark brown tee.
It is my understand that the ChromaBlast ink only comes in cyan, magenta, yellow and black. The ChromaBlast system is a light transfer process that can't be used on dark garments without the ink color shifting. If there is a new white ChromaBlast ink, that is news to me. Can you tell us where you can get this white ink from?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had been mistaken when writting my question. There is NO white ink. I ment to say light colors on dark fabric and I apologize for not stating the question correctly. Thats my fault.

What I was curious about is what a light color on dark fabric would look like, if I should even expect to see anything at all. I know it isnt ment to be on dark fabric but it might just come out to be interesting and I'm kinda curious as to what it may look like.

Sorry about the poor post again

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Cory, there's a post on here somewhere with pics of how it looks. Its different and I don't know if it would sell but experiment as you can get unusual look by doing that. We screen print and I have tried putting 4 different color inks in same screen in a row, as you print there all different and a cool effect.
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts