T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
what you are trying to do is called a comp or 'mock-up'. you can find templates of different types of shirts on this forum and on the net. there were recent threads on this forum about this same topic, just search with the engine above.

you do need to apply an image mask. like said above you can find out how to do it on the net or just check the photoshop manual or use photoshop help (on the menu bar).

not to sound like a jerk but i hope you know that the shirt that you uploaded to show us was cut and sewn after the design was printed onto the fabric. your local screenprinter usually doesn't do that type of work and if he did i think the price would be off the hook. i don't know how a screenprinter would even be able to print all over an already constructed t-shirt anyways with the creases, seams and such. it might be able to be done but it's something i've never seen. -good luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.