T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I kind of like it as a linear design, but you could try arranging the symbols in a circle, and design the text to fit inside. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm liking it, but there's a lot of white space going on. What are the two bottom images for? front and back?
They are place holders for other pics such as one with a model, the back and front of the shirt. I don't have these yet as the shirts only got ordered yesterday and so I obviously don't have the photos yet.

Yeah I don't know what to add, what would you say the essentials were?
I'm thinking:
  • Product Pics
  • Price
  • Size selection
  • Funny text/description

·
Registered
584 Posts
That's all about what you really need. Maybe color selection if you are offering that and buttons for checkout or add to cart next to the item so it's easy for the buyer.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Shreedhan... I like the colors (black white and green).

* Is this your home page? (One of the links show 6 designs on one page - placeholders I'm guessing, also makes me think this is your home page.) If this is your homepage, good job putting the designs right up front where folks will see them right away. But I also like to see a "Welcome to our site" note on the homepage, a little Hello.

* Is this a men's, women's or unisex tee?

* I like to see clear links directly to *shipping information* * returns* without having to hunt for them.

* I like that little "Shirt of Shree" hangtag, but if you move that inside the box instead of outside, maybe you can increase the size of the white box. The print at the top of the page is too small. I also don't usually have time to read a whole paragraph like that, so if you can say what you need to with less words, that may be a benefit.

* I didn't "get it" when I read "Alright I'm done, let's check this sh*t out".. I thought it might be the slogan on the next tee design... anyway, it was a litte confusing as it's not often seen in place of "Check out Now". I'm not sure I would do that, but that's just me. I may not be your target market, but I did like the "I'm covered" design... so maybe I would be. To be honest, I didn't get it, so maybe someone else might not either. If I can't checkout easy, I leave shopping carts behind with merch in them and move on. :rolleyes:

Good luck to you, Shreedhan. :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Personally, I would add the shirt "name" next to the price to fill the white space and let the customer know what shirt they're ordering, in case they come back or tell their friends.

Then I would add another drop down menu next to the sizes with colors, even if the only color is black. If you plan on only selling black t-shirts on your site, don't worry about this. But if you plan on selling different colors (in any different design), go ahead and create a spot for this option so it'll be there in the future when you're ready to add it.

I would then take your text:

"In this day and age you don't want to be constantly worrying about sinning left, right and centre so why not hedge your bets and get one of these tees? "

And space it out a little bit, Full Align it between the right border and the shirt, and maybe give it some spacing vertically in between lines of text so it's a little easier to read (just seems bunched up).

Finally, add a sweet little button in place of your link to the price guide. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just somethin that fills up the bottom and flows with the rest of the text (not pulling the table down any further and creating white space between the shirt and bottom border that is). This will add a nice little visual appeal instead of just plain ole text in the bottom right corner. Maybe somethin green to tie in with the rest of the layout.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts