T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.
I am new to this forum. I have a request and hope that someone here will be kind and knowledgeable enough to help.

Basically I have just purchased a secondhand Mimaki CG-60SR cutter on ebay. unfortunately it comes with no software or drivers etc. I have been looking into it and found I need Mimaki Simplecut and Finecut software . I can't see where I can download it. I can only see a trial download option on the Mimaki site or upgrades of the software but not a full download.

I purchased it because of the optical eye wanting to cut around printed transfers etc.
I heard that finecut has a plugin for illustrator and corel (do they do it for inkscape?) and i thought this sounds like a good idea for me. Is there free software available

If anyone knows where i can find this software and the drivers also for the cutter and any advice at all I would be really really appreciative.

I use windows 8.1 64 bit operating system.

At present I have a Creation PCUT CR630 that I have been using with Signblazer elements for the past 10 years or so but both are a bit rubbish really.

Many thanks, Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.