T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a DTG printer in the near future and my only requirements are I am looking for one that can print 16 W x 28 L on white fabric. I've been doing some research on a couple different models that have been suggested on the forums, but I think i'm more confused now lol. Any suggestions???

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a DTG printer in the near future and my only requirements are I am looking for one that can print 16 W x 28 L on white fabric. I've been doing some research on a couple different models that have been suggested on the forums, but I think i'm more confused now lol. Any suggestions???
The Neoflex has a platform measuring 17" wide by 42" long - without looking the figures up, I'm quite sure that's correct! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
the ms-one can do 16 or 17x36 and can be modified to do up to 72 inches i think. the dtg viper may also provide the image area you describe. I looked at both the viper and ms-one because i really wanted the largest print area possible. Still have not made the leap into the white ink printer yet so can not comment on run ability

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.