T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all as I'm a new member greets from Poland. I've been reading this forum and googling and still can't find the answer. I'm looking for a decent DTG printer but at reasonable price for a start - ideal one would be easy to maintain and cost under 2500$ (excluding ink etc).
Of course I have found some that would suit but are way beyond my reach - don't have spare 20k right now.
Hope you can point me to right place, thanks :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

This is still just outside of your price range ($3-5K) but one option is to look for programs like this one at the bottom of this page, also refurbs and used:
AnaJet Trade-In Program

Check other mfg's for this type of program as well. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
934 Posts
My advice is: If you have to start that small it might be better to find someone that has a printer and will print some shirts for you until you get going. That might be hard in Poland though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and :welcome:

This is still just outside of your price range ($3-5K) but one option is to look for programs like this one at the bottom of this page, also refurbs and used:
AnaJet Trade-In Program

Check other mfg's for this type of program as well. Good luck to you.
Well, I think I can eventually get more money, $3-5k doesn't seem that bad. I'll do some more research to find out more about these T-jet models, thank you.

abmcdan: it would cost me too much to outsource my projects to make any reasonable profit.

And btw: recently I found this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWfGWZpMZXU[/media] ($900 tshirt printer).
That's too cheap to be good enough though, just wondering if there's any discussion on these chinese printers on this board.

Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ideal one would be easy to maintain
Not sure any are easy to maintain. There seems to be much more maintenance that a convention ink jet printer anyway. Ours requires daily and usually a couple of times a day cleanings. And we are in a very clean work area.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Well, I think I can eventually get more money, $3-5k doesn't seem that bad. I'll do some more research to find out more about these T-jet models, thank you.

abmcdan: it would cost me too much to outsource my projects to make any reasonable profit.

And btw: recently I found this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWfGWZpMZXU[/media] ($900 tshirt printer).
That's too cheap to be good enough though, just wondering if there's any discussion on these chinese printers on this board.

Thank you for posting.
Wow! Thank's for sharing has anyone tried contact this company for more info?

$900 sounds to good to be true, But who knows...:D

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's a pretty good printer! Wow! The color is amazing!! Thanks for posting! Live it to the Chinese to find a cheaper solution (now I'm just curious about the quality of the machine) but still pretty awesome!

·
Registered
840 Posts
That's a pretty good printer! Wow! The color is amazing!! Thanks for posting! Live it to the Chinese to find a cheaper solution (now I'm just curious about the quality of the machine) but still pretty awesome!
looks great doesnt it? almost to good to be true? thats because it is..... another person here actualy got the ink and the $900 printer, unfortunately the fixing agent doesnt work...... they have promised to send me some samples for free once the games in china have finished (i wont be holding my breath), if they do i will test it and report back.

·
Registered
311 Posts
It looks like reactive ink being used in that machine.
The fixing agent for reactive ink is a soda solution.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I've got an answer form this guy.
All info is online:
SAMSION SCIENCE
SAMSION SCIENCE
BUT I'm pretty sure the machine would live max like 6-8 months and I'm not sure about the quality of the prints and sure there's no teh support.
Although I'm in no rush about that so better wait for some reviews :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Someone from the forum has contacted this company and ordered products which I believe didn't turn out to be a good transaction. I would lean on the caution side of doing business with them. You can find used original Tjets for under 2500. You have to really look and be patient. They will pop up and you need to be ready. I passed on 2 in the month of July. I found one on craigslist and the other on screenprint university. Good Luck

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I agree with Chris if you can wait, you can find a deal.I realize the inexpensive printer looks good and I would be tempted to give it a try. .... JB

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
HaHa...Im going to be waiting for some reviews on this to see how it works out, but i still find to good to be true, something seems to fishyyy.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Oh yes i have, but im to busy as of now with 1 fulltime job, 3 online buisnesses and on my free time im building my own Screenpress so time is definetly an issue.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts