T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anything where they sell heat press vinyl, screen printing supplies and etc. I wish hat I could find a distributor around here where I could walk in, tell them what I want and walk out with it.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Karen...there are only a few really big shows...NBM shows, ISS shows, SIGA and Great Garment seminars...and sometimes you can buy a demo unit and take it with you when the show closes..problem is the demos that are sold tend to be taken early in the show, but you can't get it until the show closes. I do not know of any show where you can walk in...see a product, buy and take immediately. But you can place the order and have it shipped to you

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
How do I find shops in my area where I could walk in and buy supplies like heat press vinyl etc.
There may not be any. But one way to find them would be to search the phone book or google for sign supply companies and check their location. Or search for sign supply companies and put your city or region in the search terms (like: boston sign supplies)

Or you could start a new topic in the heat transfer/vinyl section of the forum with your location in the title like "looking for a local supplier for vinyl in New Jersey" and that will get people seeing your question in the title and maybe someone with an answer will see your post and respond.

·
Registered
114 Posts
the day before Thanksgiving is an incredible Gift Show in greensboro, NC that I used to go to when i lived there. you should go to that.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I am curious about a trade show... Hobby and Crafters show in Long Beach Jan 25-28...anyone gone..it might be a place for me to exhibit...next time should I pick up a new product that might work with that group.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts