T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Everyone is telling me What direction to take...I wanna be prepared but its really overwhelming...I mean Im starting small Im not printing my shirt (Im having a local Business do it)
So I guess what I have to work on right now Is marketing and qaulity right? If not and when I get biger What happens next ...Its really overwhelming to think about!
Also How Much Does It cost To trademark a name? And then copyright each design?

Also If anyone Wants to help I need a Site that sells the following American apparel shirts wholesale (WITHOUT) the need of a wholesale license...

American Apparel

2001 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve T-Shirt
2102 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Womens)
5495 Unisex California Fleece Pull-Over Hoody

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I understand that you are excited to get started, but I think you may be missing the best source of information you have :)

The search box :)

I would suggest you take every question you have, write them down on a piece of paper, and then use the search to find the answers to your questions. Knock them out one by one.

Each time you have a new question, try the search first. Because your topics seem to be overlapping and it makes it harder for people to give you help without seeing the other questions you posted in your other topics that have already had good answers.
Your post title says "too many courses of action", but that doesn't really explain your "question" :)

Your question is actually:

"Also How Much Does It cost To trademark a name?"

This can be found in a search of the forums and in the sidebar of the forums under Resources.

"Also How Much Does It cost To trademark a name?"

This can also be found in the same spots.

So I guess what I have to work on right now Is marketing and qaulity right?
You can learn all about marketing by reading our Marketing section of the forums:

T-Shirt Marketing - T-Shirt Forums

Just take things step by step. One thing at a time.

I've moved this post out of the forums so that you can gather your thoughts and questions and take the time to research the answers that are already out there.

It's OK if your research brings up more questions, you can find the answer to each follow up question with more research :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts