T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lots of time spent designing the site, designing shirts, setting up the blog, etc I am just about ready to launch. I will be buying ad space on Blogs 4 Bauer, to coincide with a handfull of CTU styled tees, and hopefully will reap the rewards of my hard work.

You all have more experience than me, so give it a visit and some feedback. I value your opinions.

http://www.catscape.com/v3.0/

Thanks,
Greg

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Greg, I recently became a fan of that show (my wife got me hooked).

Looks like you're doing a pretty good job of skirting around any copyright issues and still providing interesting products.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky you, having a wife that likes it too! I've had some success with some of the items, and I've got some new '24' related t-shirt ideas in my head. But as soon as I put them on paper, they lose something. I might have to find a real artist to help me work out some ideas.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Finally a site with categories. I'm doing my site with categories as well. I'm tired of going to shirt sites where they just throw all the designs on the main page, it can be a little overwhelming and there never seems to be any themes to them, just random stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
identityburn said:
Finally a site with categories. I'm doing my site with categories as well. I'm tired of going to shirt sites where they just throw all the designs on the main page, it can be a little overwhelming and there never seems to be any themes to them, just random stuff.
I just recently came over from cp, and I'm impressed with the flexibilty in the spreadshop. I've added links to categories, themes (using keywords) and a search. Like you said, the long list of random shirts is just too much, and it's not reasonable to expect a potential customer to wade through all that mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts