T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum, but after reading all the categories offered, I will be back. I currently have a home based embroidery business and want to add heat pressed t-shirts to my line of inventory. I need help with the selection of heat presses offered. There are so many to choose from and the range of $$ is crazy. Of course I want the best for the least amount of $$. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Craigslist is a good start, most heat presses are in good shape, people just need to offload them for whatever reason. Fact is most people don't stick around in this business because it takes time effort and work to make it. So there are plenty of deals around. Buying a new one is a waste in my opinion, they are mostly over priced there are not that many things that are "heat critical" and if they are a heat gun and a couple adjustments you can make a press that's 10 degrees off work fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.