T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it smart to just get a copy of a software or buy the software which is pretty expensive?
ps:someone is offering me a copy for an Illustrator cs2 for $10!

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's safer to buy the software. you never know what could be encrypted on a bootleg. Plus what happens when you need support on it. Do ou call the manufactuer and tell them hey my bootleg copy doesnt work.

If you are looking for a good cheap way off getting some software is getting it through a student.

If you know any person who is currently enrolled in a any college class, they can buy a copy of the entire Adobe Suite for only 200.00 Dollars. mean full access to it only difference it is a student license. but you can live with that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanx 4 the advice,my wife goes to college!so where does she need to go and buy it for $200.00?

Go to the bookstore dept, they will have that, when i bought mine, i noticed that they had a software section they had it at cheaper prices but if its not for 200.00 and I mean the entire suite then you will need to ask one of the employees that you are looking for the Student version that is for 200.00 So you might want to go with her to make sure it is the right thing.

They are not in a box like the other programs, they come in a hard case something like a DVD case but a lot thicker it contains about 4 cds

definately the best way to go.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Your Welcome, also here is a direct link from Adobe site that shows you the student prices and it also allows you to check to see if your schoolor your wifes school offers it.

but im sure they do if my small community college offered it.

Adobe - School Listing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts