T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to start things off, I figured I should post in the Member Introductions area so everyone has an idea of who I am :)

My name's Rodney and I've been selling t-shirts online for almost 10 years now (since about 1996).

I love t-shirts. Different colors, original designs, funny sayings, cool artwork...from the witty to the weird.

I created this site to share my love for t-shirts and the t-shirt industry, and to help answer questions that many people have about the topic.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
46 Posts
a big thanx for starting this forum rodney. it's almost unbelievable that 400 or more posts were added since yesterday, such a wealth of material, it keeps trying to drag me out of retirement and will probably win eventually.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a big thanx for starting this forum rodney. it's almost unbelievable that 400 or more posts were added since yesterday, such a wealth of material, it keeps trying to drag me out of retirement and will probably win eventually.
Thanks Graeme!

You can't run from the t-shirt game...it will envelope you with its ringspun softness :D

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't forget us wash process guys that get that final softness!!!

Knitting mills get all the glory!!:(:D

John
Oh, I can't forget the silicon washes. They are like the icing on the soft, moist, t-shirt cake :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Oh, I can't forget the silicon washes. They are like the icing on the soft, moist, t-shirt cake :)
Hahaha!!!

Rodney,

If you ever need something even SOFTER than silicon wash, I developed a wash formula that is AMAZING and you can still print on it and not have issues unlike a straight silicone softner process where you run the risk of the print either not discharging or the pigment coming off after the first wash!!
I know that there are silicone softners that are made to be printable but they don't really work very well!

John

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Oh my gosh, this is so funny. Rodney no one welcomed you hehehe :D I did not even know this thread existed, how funny. I am seriously sitting here giggling ;) This made my day.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
HI Rodney, good luck and welcome aboard!!! Well it is your ship, thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Rodney, were there even any other members *to* welcome you when you posted this?

And btw...

:welcome: from PA. :)

Great forum!!! :D

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rodney, were there even any other members *to* welcome you when you posted this?

And btw...

:welcome: from PA. :)

Great forum!!! :D
Good question. I'm not sure there were. The forums opened on April 4th and I posted this about a week before that while I was still testin' stuff :)

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It's never to late to welcome someone :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts