T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are looking for designer(s), ask me, I can help.

I am not a designer, but I know artists. Like the guy I am using now does art in ink on paper just as in good old days. I personally prefer that to designs made on the computer. It was actually my requirement when I was looking for artists, to draw in ink, not in Photoshop. Second requirement was not using stock fonts. Everything is custom and made by hand.

Well anyway, if you're interested then PM me.

PS pls don't consider it self-promotion. As I mentioned, it's not really a part of what I do, I just can help finding people.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
wow we are so helpful to each other here. :D

well, my friend is loking for artists for the 2007 season. They manage artists/designers and produce/manufature tranfers for printing on all types of clothing.

anyone interested email me and I'll pass it on. :)
if they dont contact you back it usually means not interested, thanks.
don't take it personal. But you can try. ;)

wow, what a sense of community here, i cant believe it.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks for the help :)

Actually though, if people are looking for designers, they should either post a classified for a "Service Request", or try places like designoutpost.com, elance.com, guru.com, ifreelance.com, etc.

If you see posts or classified ads here where people are looking for designers, you are welcome to PM them with some links to people you've worked with, but I'd rather not have you flooded with PMs :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts