T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

This is a long shot but I bought this t-shirt back in about 2001. It has been a firm fav and fits like no other tee i've had. Unfortunately its on its way out and I was wondering if anyone out there could identify the manufacturer. It claims to be made in italy and it has quite a unique weave.

So i've attached some photos one overall, one of the neck , one of the sleeve join and a couple of the tags.

Hopefully someone will recognise it!

Any info would be great

Thanks

Martin
photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

· Registered
59 Posts
Hi All,

This is a long shot but I bought this t-shirt back in about 2001. It has been a firm fav and fits like no other tee i've had. Unfortunately its on its way out and I was wondering if anyone out there could identify the manufacturer. It claims to be made in italy and it has quite a unique weave.

So i've attached some photos one overall, one of the neck , one of the sleeve join and a couple of the tags.

Hopefully someone will recognise it!

Any info would be great

Thanks

Martin
photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Could it be 1 of these?
Made In Italy Cotton Shirts products, buy Made In Italy Cotton Shirts products from alibaba.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.