T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the brand/model name of this print arm? My secondhand press has currently got two arms but has capacity for six, and I'd like to add more as & when I can afford them. Mine seems different from every used press I see for sale - most notably it's a bit longer, and it has just one spring in the middle (rather than on either side).

I'd really like to know where to search for this piece of equipment - I'd prefer to buy used, but manufacturer and dealer names would be useful too. I'll also eventually need a proper stand to mount the whole thing on - right now it's set up on some sawhorses, which are none too stable and won't hold the weight of a full 6-color press.

I'm in the UK and want to buy from as close to home as possible.

Wood Engineering Gas Composite material Machine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have contacted the seller, and they say they bought it secondhand as well and don't have any specs. Still hoping someone recognizes this! I just want a brand or model name that I can search for. (Or if anyone actually has them for sale, that'd be great too.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It never ceases to amaze me how many presses (and other equipment) are out there without any identifying manufacturers/suppliers names on them. So many lost sales opportunities.
I know, right!? I may have had some luck asking this same question on a Facebook group. A couple of people mentioned they bought presses like this years ago from a particular company, but they were no longer made. I've messaged that company for more info but haven't had a response yet.

Someone else suggested having new arms made from scratch out of aluminum parts - which has occurred to me too. I'm not to that point yet, but I do see that they'd probably be pretty easy to fabricate for someone who has the tools and know-how.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts