T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've not posted in a long time now. Anyway, I have some adorable infant t-shirts that I sell in a set along with a matching bib and a baby "angel handle" spoon. I am new to this business and I really would appreciate some ideas for selling this gift set. I'm interested in getting in retail stores but don't know exactly what I should say and whom to approach. The set has more of a boutique appearance and has a religious theme.

I really welcome all input.

Thanks,
Sheila

·
Registered
675 Posts
You need to approach small gift shops in your area with samples of your product. You may have to allow them to take a few sets on consignment, so the shop owner can see if there is a market.
Also, you may try to sell them on eBay. If there's unique enough, then you may develop a market. It only costs about $1.00 or so to list them for up to 10 days on a "Buy IT Now" set price. Get them up soon, as many people are looking around for Christmas already. You may have to keep relisting for several weeks, or perhaps open an eBay store for a few months at I think $16/month, at least thru the Holiday season.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
A lot of churches where I'm located at have small gift centers at or near the Church property, perhaps you could go there and see if they would either consign or sell your products

·
Registered
557 Posts
Christian Bookstores are another good outlet to try.

If your after something a little out of the square how about setting them up as "fund raisers" for local church or similar. Take some photo's and make up a "flyer" people can order from, advantage being you don't have to have the stock then you can make it to order.

That also then opens up the local maternity hospital(s) gift shops as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts