T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 10 x 10 booth space, I have already bought a 10x10 canopy with side walls. I have figure out most of the booth set up by doing trail runs in my backyard but I am having the hardest time figuring out what type of materials to use to have t-shirts hanging up on 3 of the 4 walls. Do anybody have ideas on how to achieve that?

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Hello,
I have a 10 x 10 booth space, I have already bought a 10x10 canopy with side walls. I have figure out most of the booth set up by doing trail runs in my backyard but I am having the hardest time figuring out what type of materials to use to have t-shirts hanging up on 3 of the 4 walls. Do anybody have ideas on how to achieve that?
This was done with eye screws in 1x2 on the 1" side ran the 1x2 through the sleeves and used S hooks to attach the eye hooks to the chain.

Attachments

· Registered
2,013 Posts
^^^^ that's nifty.

You can also create a kind of shallow book shelf of squares. You then take a square insert, wrap the shirt around it and insert it into one if the squares in the bookshelf.

This displays only the design and saves on display space if you have a lot to show off.

· Registered
177 Posts
Word of advice ditch the walls i found the markets that i did if i removed the walls people felt more incline to enter your booth whereas with the walls up seemed a bit claustrophobic and people were hesitant to entering your stall. I also went with the dowel and chain system to display my tees and since i swithed over from the waterfall style clothing racks my sales have near double and sometimes tripled!

· Registered
110 Posts
We use a volleyball net. They are long enough to go around 3 sides. You still get light into the booth. then we just hang the shirts on the net. Whats nice is you can hang shirts on both sides and it does not bother the people on each side of you, but people walking by can see the shirts before they even get to the booth. It is easy to store. We just use bungee cords to attach to the legs of the canopy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.