T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i want to start a t-shirt clothing line. I have various designs but I need a company that can do the heat-transfer, vinyl printing and embroidery for a small order at first and not charge a lot. I have looked for some manufacturers internationally, but their minimum amount of products ordered is a large number and I cannot afford that. Someone please tell me where I could probably get 30 shirts of each design printed. Thanks.

MPIRE

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Mpire,

Maybe you could consider to order the T-shirt from some wholesalers and get them printed in your local printers with DTG to save the cost.

To print 30pcs each design w/ screen printing will be very costful(has to check what your designs look like).

Good luck!

Best regards,

Bill

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello. We do screening, vinyl and can send you to our neighbour for embroidery. Our min run is 12 units per design. We've launched a few designer lines so we can at least give you a few tips.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey,

definitely interested in what you have to offer. Where can I browse your prices, and how do I get in touch with you. Thanks. My previous account was mpireco, but we got a new one instead. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you need labels or polyester t shirts (for sublimation) let me know i have a friend that has a manufacturing facility offshore that produces great quality stuff at unbelievably good prices.

Send me an email on [email protected] and we can definitely use your resource. But regarding the labels, we need to have the labels already on the shirt and sweaters before they start printing. Please provide me your contact information and we can discuss further.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, WE WANT TO BEGIN SOON.

[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts