T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking to buy a used heaet press to help with initial cost reduction. I have been scanning craigslist for a while and found this one:

HIX HT-600P HEAT PRESS

Can anyone give me their opinion on this specific heat press?

Also, what should I be looking for and/or what test should i do when I go to look at the press to make sure it is still in good condition?

Thanks in advance

· Registered
5,412 Posts
Corey, I think this is a good price and you'll be saving come money picking it up. I assume you are local to him since he will not ship. If you can inspect it first, I suggest having it heated to 385 and print a couple of transfers. Looks like a nice machine.

· Registered
344 Posts
HPN 16x20 Portrait is one of the best Presses of the money. I think the most important part in purchasing any Press is...How good is their Read Outs. How easy it is to read.Time, Temperature, Pressure is always the Key. I would love to buy the Stalh's drawer press. But, the HPN can do everything I want for now. I like the Auto-Presses too. Can't beat HPN though. @499.00 to start.

· Registered
50 Posts
I have been looking to buy a used heaet press to help with initial cost reduction. I have been scanning craigslist for a while and found this one:

HIX HT-600P HEAT PRESS

Can anyone give me their opinion on this specific heat press?

Also, what should I be looking for and/or what test should i do when I go to look at the press to make sure it is still in good condition?

Thanks in advance
This is truly a very durable heat press - I would give it a thumbs up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.