T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had a love affair with Vintage Vantage tees for years now, ever since stumbling across their store through eBay. But, like any true lovers, I ignored them for way too long, and now they have sold out (in my size) of what I think may be their masterpiece. Words cannot describe the beauty that is this shirt, or at least not words formed from the traditional alphabet characters. No, the bar (and page) has been raised:

*** mens - Vintage Vantage

Anyone happen to have a men's medium they're looking to unload?

·
Registered
89 Posts
It is a longshot, but maybe send him a message via his Myspace page, and ask if he has any more laying around? Or whether he might reprint them?

From his home page, there is a link to his Myspace page.

It is a pretty cool shirt, Lol!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I don't know what brand blanks they are using, but I just got the shirt in the mail (it was too funny to pass up for me) and it is sooooft. It feels like butter. One of the softest tees I've felt.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't know what brand blanks they are using, but I just got the shirt in the mail (it was too funny to pass up for me) and it is sooooft. It feels like butter. One of the softest tees I've felt.
Gee, which funny shirt didja get, Rodney? :rolleyes: Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for noting the buttery soft fabric. I might need to get one from them as well.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Gee, which funny shirt didja get, Rodney? :rolleyes: Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for noting the buttery soft fabric. I might need to get one from them as well.
The one in the link posted above in the first post :)

The fit of the shirt is a bit on the slim/fashion/fitted side, which means I've still got a few more pounds to lose before I can pull it off :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts